cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Help claiming AMP profile

SayPoetic
Underground

IMG_0098.jpeg

I’m an artist with newly released music under stage name SayPoetic. The ep is called Self Noted. I’m trying to claim my music but have received confirmation or notice 

Mod note: Edited tile for clarity 

SayPoetic
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @SayPoetic - Thanks for stopping by!

I do see that you made an AMP claim and reached out to our AMP Support team. I can confirm that they have received your claim and should touch base with you very soon.

Be on the lookout for that email! If you do not see something soon, don't forget to check your Spam folder. Sometimes, our emails end of there...

Cool music btw! You have a great flow ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

5 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @SayPoetic - Thanks for stopping by!

I do see that you made an AMP claim and reached out to our AMP Support team. I can confirm that they have received your claim and should touch base with you very soon.

Be on the lookout for that email! If you do not see something soon, don't forget to check your Spam folder. Sometimes, our emails end of there...

Cool music btw! You have a great flow ✌️

SayPoetic
Underground

Hi Chris, I think my music is now on my platform .. I’ve tried to log out and log back into Pandora and I still somehow cannot see profile on the app though. I was wondering if it was still loading on my end or should I just wait and keep checking or is there something I need to do? 
thank you for all of your help by the way!! And I’m glad you enjoyed!

SayPoetic
0 Kudos

SayPoetic
Underground
Ok
SayPoetic
0 Kudos

GonzSik
Local Performer

I sent in a request for my artist profile a while ago and nobody has gotten back to me at all

ChrisPandora

Hey @GonzSik! We've been busy lately and have gotten quite a few AMP claims 😅

With that being said, I know that a member of our AMP Support team is aware of your specific claim and will be following up with you very soon via email.

We appreciate your patience with this!

0 Kudos