cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More flexible explicit filters

Ideas: More flexible explicit filters

DanaLea73
Underground

I have explicit filters turned off, I don't want censored songs.  However, some songs have clean or radio versions that I prefer.  For example, "F*ckin Perfect" by P!nk, or "Fake it" by Seether, where I would prefer the radio version.  But when I turn off the explicit filters, I get the studio version, and while I don't mind cursing, those two (for example) are just a bit too much and the radio version is just better (in my opinion).

I wish Pandora would allow me to choose which version of a song I hear if there is more than one to choose from.

Labels (1)
2 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback, @DanaLea73!

The status of your post has been updated to Open Ideas. For more information about our Ideas Board, check out the Ideas Policy & FAQ.

Thanks for visiting community!

Voodoo3DE
Underground
  • Open ideas. Open filters I think everybody would agree with that. No matter which side. You're on a little person here cursing there and I dig those two song so she right and it wrong. Let her/ US listen to her songs the way she wants to.. what's a little cuss between us. Oh my oh brother it's just this that and the other.  Make everybody happy with that one  life short no biggie big deal dig the art way it's meant to get the feels more real . Artist art just like nudity painted painting..This is profanity.  That word sounds harsher more harshier harshness spelled spelling right? Wrong! Oh well its my rap song carry on Let it be let it ride.