cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: DMCA Compliance message when creating a Program

Robs-Estrada
Local Performer

Program has not met DMCA compliance guidelines. What can I do to have this fixed.

mod note: edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @Robs-Estrada - Sorry for any troubles here!

Please know that Mixtapes must adhere to a set of guidelines put in place by the federal government called the DMCA compliance rules. For a Mixtape to be DMCA compliant, it has to include at least 80 tracks from at least 16 albums by at least 10 artists. In AMP, you will see an option for Pandora to suggest content for your Mixtape as well as a set of content trackers to help you reach DMCA compliance.

With that being said, I have gone ahead and escalated this with our AMP Support team. They will reach out to you shortly via email regarding the message that is popping up when you attempt to create a Program.

In the future, if you get this message again, please send an email to amp-support@pandora.com

Thanks for your patience in the meantime and be on the lookout for that email 👀

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @Robs-Estrada - Sorry for any troubles here!

Please know that Mixtapes must adhere to a set of guidelines put in place by the federal government called the DMCA compliance rules. For a Mixtape to be DMCA compliant, it has to include at least 80 tracks from at least 16 albums by at least 10 artists. In AMP, you will see an option for Pandora to suggest content for your Mixtape as well as a set of content trackers to help you reach DMCA compliance.

With that being said, I have gone ahead and escalated this with our AMP Support team. They will reach out to you shortly via email regarding the message that is popping up when you attempt to create a Program.

In the future, if you get this message again, please send an email to amp-support@pandora.com

Thanks for your patience in the meantime and be on the lookout for that email 👀

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos