cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: How do I submit my music to Pandora radio?

altieforrester1
Local Performer

How do I get my music on Pandora radio station?

mod note: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @altieforrester1 - Thanks for popping in our Community!

As you probably know, Independent Artists are a hugely important part of Pandora. To that end, our Indie Submissions process is designed to help you easily get your content spinning on Pandora.

Artists can log into Pandora AMP to submit their content for consideration on Pandora here.

In order to submit content for review through the Indie Submissions tool, we kindly ask that you ensure the following steps have been taken for the release(s) you would like to submit to Pandora:

1. The release has been distributed to Pandora via a digital aggregator (e.g. Tunecore, Distrokid, CD Baby, etc.).
  2. U.S. streaming rights were granted to Pandora.
  3. The release is not a pre-release (i.e. the submission has already been released). 

For more information about submitting your content through Pandora AMP, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook.

Let me know how it goes and good luck with your submission!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @altieforrester1 - Thanks for popping in our Community!

As you probably know, Independent Artists are a hugely important part of Pandora. To that end, our Indie Submissions process is designed to help you easily get your content spinning on Pandora.

Artists can log into Pandora AMP to submit their content for consideration on Pandora here.

In order to submit content for review through the Indie Submissions tool, we kindly ask that you ensure the following steps have been taken for the release(s) you would like to submit to Pandora:

1. The release has been distributed to Pandora via a digital aggregator (e.g. Tunecore, Distrokid, CD Baby, etc.).
  2. U.S. streaming rights were granted to Pandora.
  3. The release is not a pre-release (i.e. the submission has already been released). 

For more information about submitting your content through Pandora AMP, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook.

Let me know how it goes and good luck with your submission!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos