cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: How to update Profile and Bio in AMP

brysonrusch
Local Performer

Hello!

Can anyone tell me how to create an artist profile and bio on pandora?

Mod note: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @brysonrusch - Thanks for stopping by.

If you have already claimed your AMP artist profile, you can upload your own biography in AMP by going to your Profile tab. There, you will find a form to fill out for your custom biography.

Click the "Edit" button to begin editing your biography.

When you are finished, click the "Submit" button to send the biography to our review team.

If you need to edit your biography later, you can come back to this page and click the "Edit" button to make any needed edits, then click "Submit" when you are done.

Please note that biographies may take some time to show up on your Pandora profile, as they will need to be reviewed before going live.

Let me know if you need any help claim your AMP artist profile.

Also, I checked out your latest release "O My Father". It's a moving piano piece! It really picks up in intensity as it evolves.

Cheers ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

brysonrusch
Local Performer

Thank you!

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @brysonrusch - Thanks for stopping by.

If you have already claimed your AMP artist profile, you can upload your own biography in AMP by going to your Profile tab. There, you will find a form to fill out for your custom biography.

Click the "Edit" button to begin editing your biography.

When you are finished, click the "Submit" button to send the biography to our review team.

If you need to edit your biography later, you can come back to this page and click the "Edit" button to make any needed edits, then click "Submit" when you are done.

Please note that biographies may take some time to show up on your Pandora profile, as they will need to be reviewed before going live.

Let me know if you need any help claim your AMP artist profile.

Also, I checked out your latest release "O My Father". It's a moving piano piece! It really picks up in intensity as it evolves.

Cheers ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos