T.C.O.E is another artist. I’d like to create a station for them but can’t 😢

mod note: edited title for clarity.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @TCOE  - Thanks for surfacing this! 

It looks like your music is available for on-demand listening but is not on our radio service yet. Before you and your fans can create a station based off of your music or add it as Variety, our Curation team need to prepare it for radio playback. 

When we analyze a song, we qualify the musicological components of the song. Based on this data, the matching algorithm will create a station populated with artists with similar data. This algorithm is a cornerstone of the Variety feature.

We ask that you please allow for a few weeks for your music to be available on radio. 

If you are still unable to add your music as Variety after a few weeks, please send us an email at amp-support@pandora.com ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

6 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @TCOE  - Thanks for surfacing this! 

It looks like your music is available for on-demand listening but is not on our radio service yet. Before you and your fans can create a station based off of your music or add it as Variety, our Curation team need to prepare it for radio playback. 

When we analyze a song, we qualify the musicological components of the song. Based on this data, the matching algorithm will create a station populated with artists with similar data. This algorithm is a cornerstone of the Variety feature.

We ask that you please allow for a few weeks for your music to be available on radio. 

If you are still unable to add your music as Variety after a few weeks, please send us an email at amp-support@pandora.com ✌️

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

I have that same problem with another band called on the drop. When I add them to variety or any of their songs all I get is an error message, super annoying

ChrisPandora

Hey @-_-1 - I appreciate you bringing this up. I have shared on the drop's music with our Curation team so they can get it on radio too. Give it a little time but you'll be able to add it as Variety as well. 

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you. I've had the issue for so long I can't even remember how long

TCOE
Local Performer

Thank you so much, I was approved for pandora radio but now not able to sign into my amp account. I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @TCOE - I'm happy to help you log back into AMP.

I'll be following up via email so be on the lookout for that  👀

0 Kudos