cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you get Verified on Pandora?

BirdKatt213
Local Performer

Is it possible to get Varified on Pandora & are you able to edit the songa that play on your "Radio Station?"

And does Pandora have an option to acces Pandora for Artists?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @BirdKatt213 👋

It sounds like you might be interested in Pandora AMP, which is a suite of products and programs that connects artists and fans. AMP is a set of free and powerful tools designed to support artists of every size and getting AMP access is our version of being "verified".

The Insights and Marketing Tools enable an artist to know their fans, market to their fans, and engage their fans. AMP also provides artists and their teams with the in depth data for all of your tracks on Pandora. 

To gain access to your artist’s profile, please follow this link to begin the AMP claim process.

With that being said, artists are not able to edit/choose the songs that are served on their artist station.

For more information about the programs we offer, please check out the AMP Playbook.

I hope that helps!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

2 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @BirdKatt213 👋

It sounds like you might be interested in Pandora AMP, which is a suite of products and programs that connects artists and fans. AMP is a set of free and powerful tools designed to support artists of every size and getting AMP access is our version of being "verified".

The Insights and Marketing Tools enable an artist to know their fans, market to their fans, and engage their fans. AMP also provides artists and their teams with the in depth data for all of your tracks on Pandora. 

To gain access to your artist’s profile, please follow this link to begin the AMP claim process.

With that being said, artists are not able to edit/choose the songs that are served on their artist station.

For more information about the programs we offer, please check out the AMP Playbook.

I hope that helps!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

BirdKatt213
Local Performer

Thank you so much for your reply. It has Enlightened me & answered all my questions. I hope you have a wonderful day.