cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Your New Release on the AMP: Fresh Cut Station!

JamiePandora

Hey there! Jamie from the Creator Services team here.

We wanted to make sure you knew about the AMP: Fresh Cuts Station. Fresh Cuts plays an eclectic mix of up and coming artists, who all use AMP!

AMP: Fresh Cuts StationAMP: Fresh Cuts Station

If you have a new release (less than 2 months old) of any genre, and would like to get that track on Fresh Cuts, please tag the Pandora AMP socials on your release posts and we will have a listen!

AMP Twitter

AMP Instagram

AMP Facebook

AMP Tik Tok

We allow one track per artist at a time (and are happy to swap tracks out if needed). Tracks are removed 3 months after release day.

There's a TON of awesome music on this station, and we will often pass music on to other programmers for them to check out. 

Happy listening!

P.S. Posting a submission in the comments here won't ensure your track being added to the Fresh Cuts Station, please tag us on socials. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JackPhantom
On the Rise

Does that mean

1) For a release less than X months old

2) Create a social media post, tag with the provided tag

3) Pandora listening crew will listen? On it.

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)

View solution in original post

28 Replies

JackPhantom
On the Rise

Does that mean

1) For a release less than X months old

2) Create a social media post, tag with the provided tag

3) Pandora listening crew will listen? On it.

JamiePandora

That is all correct!

JackPhantom
On the Rise

Okay, I posted to IG. Let's see if they do anything with it 😉

MetalFlack
Underground

Posted for A WAY OUT,  alltheprettythings and Frame 42

Jdidda
Opening Act

Thank you Jamie for all that you do !!

gigantesongs
Underground

Thanks Jamie - good to know - thanks - will tag on next release - thanks!

Illum
Local Performer

Very good, I would love to Upload!

Zelbop73
Underground

Thank you!  Good to know because I intend to release music down the road.

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

By "release day" do you mean: 1) when the song was released to the world in general; 2) when the song was first available to premium subscribers on Pandora (which could be, in my experience, months after #1), or 3) when the song was first available for radio play on Pandora (which you might want to add a few more months buffer for that process)?

Zelbop73
Underground

For our records, release day is usually the day we release the song to the world but in actuality it is when the song is first available on a DSP.  Thank you for pointing out the distinction and suggestion. 

dpgworldwide
Local Performer

Hi Jamie, thanks for all you do with this!  Does a new (to Pandora) artist need to be up on Pandora Radio before we submit a track for Fresh Cuts?  Is it okay if they aren't yet? 

Rcoats24
Local Performer
0 Kudos

JamiePandora

Hi there! Apologies in the delay of this response, but release day has nothing to do with when the track appears on Pandora, but the day it was released into the world across all DSPs and formats. We try to keep this station as new and fresh as possible, so all tracks are less than 2 months old. Unfortunately, it would get too confusing to keep track of tracks older than that. 

JamiePandora

Hi there! Tracks just need to be in our system to be added. So if there's a UPC and in our system, most likely it will be able to be added. No need to provide the UPC, but if there is one, we should have it in our system and I should be able to find it. 

Rcoats24
Local Performer
0 Kudos

dpgworldwide
Local Performer

Jamie, thanks for clarifying on Freshcuts, appreciate it! --Andrea

johnjayamilton
Local Performer

And let me piggyback on this — since I now know how to reach you, Jamie.

Thanks so much for your support.  Seeing the number of plays is an amazing boost and I am so appreciative!

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

Hi I posted to facebook this morning and linked to https://www.facebook.com/pandoraAMP about my new release https://pandora.app.link/S8954eEXZEb ("Better at Goodbye"). I also located the AMP: Fresh Cuts station https://www.pandora.com/genre/amp-fresh-cuts - but the full playlist to the station is not available, so how do I know if/when my song has been added?

FLIGHT
Local Performer

I posted to tick tock and twitter for my song Tough Luck by FLIGHT. This is my first single hopefully it gets selected for Fresh Cuts.