cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Claiming my AMP Artist Profile “BlackSabbathN1B

Listener001
Not applicable

Still waiting for Pandora, to Verify my AMP Artist Profile it’s Been over 48hours?

my music is live on Pandora?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

I suspect most people at Pandora have weekends off, so Sat/Sun I wouldn't have expected anything to get done.   Also in my experience you should have expectations like once they become aware of something it gets put into the queue, but there might be weeks of stuff ahead of you depending on how busy they currently are.  For me personally it took months for my initial set up to get finished.  But initial set up is what seems to take the longest and once that's done the rest is much faster.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

1ST
Underground

I’m going through the same thing 

0 Kudos

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

I suspect most people at Pandora have weekends off, so Sat/Sun I wouldn't have expected anything to get done.   Also in my experience you should have expectations like once they become aware of something it gets put into the queue, but there might be weeks of stuff ahead of you depending on how busy they currently are.  For me personally it took months for my initial set up to get finished.  But initial set up is what seems to take the longest and once that's done the rest is much faster.

0 Kudos