Arloshutup
Local Performer

I want to create a podcast but don't know how to 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @Arloshutup!

That is very exciting that you're looking to create a podcast 🙌

There is a lot that goes into making a podcast, from deciding what your show will be about, creating topics of discussion, properly recording & editing your show and finally partnering with a host who can distribute your podcast to different platforms.

If you have hosting needs, you can reach out to our partners at Simplecast. You can learn about them here.

They also house the Simplecast Creator Connect platform that allows you to submit your podcast for consideration on Pandora. You can check out Simplecast Creator Connect here.

Lastly, Simplecast has a highly information FAQs that can help you begin to wrap your brain around what goes into making a podcast a reality. I recommend you read it here.

I hope this all helps and that you'll be sharing your new podcast with us soon 😎

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @Arloshutup!

That is very exciting that you're looking to create a podcast 🙌

There is a lot that goes into making a podcast, from deciding what your show will be about, creating topics of discussion, properly recording & editing your show and finally partnering with a host who can distribute your podcast to different platforms.

If you have hosting needs, you can reach out to our partners at Simplecast. You can learn about them here.

They also house the Simplecast Creator Connect platform that allows you to submit your podcast for consideration on Pandora. You can check out Simplecast Creator Connect here.

Lastly, Simplecast has a highly information FAQs that can help you begin to wrap your brain around what goes into making a podcast a reality. I recommend you read it here.

I hope this all helps and that you'll be sharing your new podcast with us soon 😎

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos

Cheese01
Local Performer
  1. Step 1: Add your RSS feed URL to Pandora. First, navigate to the Pandora AMP Playbook page. ...
  2. Step 2: Fill in information about your podcast. ...
  3. Step 3: Tell Pandora about you. ...
  4. Step 4: Sign the License Agreement. ...
  5. Step 5: Wait for approval.