RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

tommywimmer
Opening Act

I just claimed my profile on Pandora, and I'd like to have my profiles merged into one.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/tommy-wimmer/ARv9hpbhc6XbVJX (the profile that I claimed)

https://www.pandora.com/artist/tommy-wimmer/AR9rxlh4qqm3vg4

https://www.pandora.com/artist/tommy-wimmer/ARbVpbKjjdbml9K

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tommywimmer I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

DomBartoli
Local Performer

Artist Dom Bartoli is searchable but grayed out and I can’t create a station. Can this be fixed?

0 Kudos

tommywimmer
Opening Act

I just got the email. I am contacting AMP and will ask them to merge my artist profiles.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @tommywimmer.

Thanks for the update!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DomBartoli To clarify, is this your music that is currently on Pandora?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

alexmadigan3
Local Performer

I submitted my songs on pandora and I received an email to confirm that they went live on the platform. However, when I try to claim my artist profile the name does not appear on the list of suggestions. If someone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. 

0 Kudos

ulalumehc
Local Performer

Hello, I am trying to claim my artist profile and it is not popping up when I am entering the information. Is there anyway I can have this fixed?

Here is a link to the profile page

https://www.pandora.com/artist/ulalume/ARXKnP97rhchp34

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ulalumehc I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexmadigan3 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

themindofreyrey
Local Performer

Hi Adam, same here, My artist name / profile https://www.pandora.com/artist/rey-rey-rodriguez/ARfl4Plv33JxzJX does not appear when I attempt to claim my profile.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@themindofreyrey I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Jbyrdcountry
Local Performer

I have two songs on Pandora. When I try to claim my artist page, My name doesn't appear in the dropdown box. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jbyrdcountry I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

DanielHOfficial
Local Performer

Hey Adam! I'm in the same boat. All of my song submissions were accepted, but my artist name won't appear in the dropdown when I'm trying to claim my artist account. Artist is Daniel Heffington.

Thanks for any help you can provide! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DanielHOfficial I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

DomBartoli
Local Performer

Yes does that matter?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DomBartoli Thanks for following up.

I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Faidh
Local Performer

Trying to claim an artist but artist name is not there on searchI would like to claim an artist The first single of mine was released for FAIDH I tried to claim at the pandora amp site and the FAIDH name was not on the list though the song and FAIDH is on Pandora now. I would appreciate some help figuring this out thank you 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Faidh I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.