Manish
Local Performer

I need to hook my phone to my new line

mod edit: changing title for clarity and removed personal information

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Manish Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

Thanks for posting to community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

83 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Manish Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

Thanks for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

HollyWebber
Local Performer
I got a new phone and phone number and now I am locked out of my email account that is linked to my pandora account and I forgot my password please help
Holly Webber
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @HollyWebber thanks for posting to community!

Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

I've gone ahead and reached out to our User Support team to further help you with this. They will be reaching out via the email associated with your community account. Please be on the look out for this email.

Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tvosler
Local Performer

How do I transfer pandora premium from my old cell to my new one?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tvosler Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

I've moved your message to this thread because it sounds like you have a similar question and to keep things organized. 

Feel free to check out my post above, if you need further help logging into your new mobile, let me know. 

Thanks for being part of community! ❤️

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

belllester1234
Local Performer

my phone number changed for my Pandora internet streaming App for Android device apps for Google 8.0 and above Oreo Apps for Google play store. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@belllester1234 Pandora accounts actually follow the email address - not the device or phone number. 

You should be able to access your Pandora account by signing into the app using the email address your Pandora account is registered with, along with your password.

If you run into any trouble with that, let me know and I can escalate you to our support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos

Evilone1
Local Performer

Can't switch my account to new phone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Evilone1 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

As mentioned in the accepted solution to this post, Pandora accounts follow the email address - not the device.

To access your account on your new phone, just make sure to sign into the app using the email address your Pandora account is registered with, along with your password.

Let me know if you run into any trouble with this.  

0 Kudos

brentdsmith
Local Performer

I got here by using brentdsmith (my name) as my user id but I am not certain that this is, in fact my user Id.  I thought it was my email address, but that didn't work.  I'm thinking of upgrading to the multi user version so my wife and daughter can have their own collections.

Brent

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brentdsmith I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

To clarify, your upgraded Pandora account is tied to the email address you used to create your account with.

If you are having trouble signing in, then I recommend resetting your password to see if that helps. 

Let me know if you run into any issues with this. 

0 Kudos

Hella
Local Performer

I have been listening on my iPhone and creating station, playlists etc

now I want to listen on my ipad but nothing translates over. I tried signing out and then signing back in but nothing

there must be a way to have that info on my ipad, it’s the same account after all!?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hella I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

As long as you are signing into the same account on your iPad that you are signed in with on your iPhone, then all of your stations and preferences should transfer over.

To clarify, when you say "nothing translates over," what exactly are you referring to?

Is your station list not showing in your collection?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

mleger69
Local Performer

yes but i need to change my old number

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mleger69 We do not actually collect phone numbers, nor are they necessary to access your account on a new device.

Just make sure to sign in using the email address your Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps clarify! 

0 Kudos

Ando
Local Performer

I have pandora one paid subscription from android now I’m with Apple and I can’t get that on this device how can I transfer or download my Pandora One to iOS 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ando I moved your post over to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

To clarify, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

So if you aren't receiving your subscription on your new phone, then my guess is you are logged into the wrong account.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you via email to help get this figured out.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Nancyskantz55
Local Performer

How do I get my playlist from a previous phone that was lost? Do I have to start all over?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nancyskantz55 I moved your post to this thread since you have a similar question.

To clarify, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

To access your account on a new device, just make sure to sign in using the email address your original Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps! 😄

0 Kudos