Can’t login

Thomas1
Underground

Can’t login

Labels (1)
32 Replies

westkona
Local Performer
Thank you…I am using the same user name and password on both my laptop and phone.

Thanks,

Andy Marker

Cheylt
Local Performer

I’ve been playing Pandora in my car through my cell phone the music stopped, and now all I get is the login page. It will not except my name and password

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cheylt To clarify, are you unable to log into the app on your iPhone with your current email address and password?

If so, I recommend resetting your password to see if that resolves the issue for you.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into trouble with this.

0 Kudos

teddy39494874
Local Performer

I am having the same issues.

Cannot logged into pandora from the latest roku utlra, I am an it technician and this has gone on for weeks.  It has been rebooted, reset, upgraded and nothing works.  It says a server issue and I read online your stock is crashing and do not have parts for servers?  I cancelled my paid account.  Am still able to log on with other devices - except:

I cannot log into pandora android via the browser (brave/chrome).  It says my credentials are wrong.  I have tried in desktop mode and its the same issue.  I have tried with or with out my vpn connected.  I cannot use the app as I am on a degoogled operating system and the app crashes alot.  I cannot log in via a browser with my standard pixel 3 with google either.  I am copying and pasting credentials I know work otherwise.

I am all but given up on pandora and please do not reply with a generic customer service reply.  I need real answer in this post - those responses do not help solve the problem nor relinquish your reputation from the damage that is being done by these log in issues.    

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@teddy39494874 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

huff05
Local Performer

cannot login to my pandora account on my phone

only having problems loging in to my I phone Model 8

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@huff05 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Vivian03
Local Performer

it let me login on my phone but not on the tv keep saying wrong password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vivian03 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Can you take me back to the "Log In" page?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@537140 If you are on a computer, you can log into your account here.

If you are on a mobile device, you will first need to install the Pandora app. Once it is installed you can then log into your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Armandochavez
Local Performer

Sorry I’m having problems with my log ing.seems I have a code to edit some items but no working .please help me thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Armandochavez I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos