cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Community username

alexgraves
Local Performer

Can you PM me so I can change my community name too, please?

Labels (1)
52 Replies

Cowboy62
Local Performer

Could you please send me a PM on how to change my username

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cowboy62 Sure thing, however please note that we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

johnpcaruso
Underground

I would like to join the parade of people who wishes to change my username as well. Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johnpcaruso I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos

Michael707
Local Performer

Why will nobody simply answer the question? How do I change my username? It is very sketchy to request to send a private message. Sounds a lot like a sleezy scammer to me.    

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Michael707 There isn't a way for you to change your Community username on your end.

I'll send you a private message for more information around this as well, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos

dominadorsantia
Local Performer

I would also like to change my community username, please! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dominadorsantia I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos

Scopitarian
Local Performer

Would like to be made aware of how to change community username as well. Wouldn't think this would be difficult. Or some secret. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scopitarian I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

0 Kudos

Betg5999
Underground

Ok this is new to me

0 Kudos

StevenMonroe
Underground

I am new to the AMP community and selected a personal profile username rather than one that is more artist-specific. How can I change this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StevenMonroe I'll send you a private message for more information around this, but we do not guarantee that your username will be changed.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos