cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you find your followers?

muscledstud8x6
Local Performer

how do you find your followers or other people's profiles and the music they like

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @muscledstud8x6.

I moved your post over the Account section to keep the community organized.

You can connect with other listeners on Pandora without Facebook or Twitter. After launching Pandora on your mobile device:

1. Tap Profile on the bottom of the screen.
  2. Next tap Followers and select Find Friends to search using the email address associated with their Pandora account.
++

If you're interested in connecting your Pandora account with your Facebook/Twitter profile, you can find out more info here.

Feel free to also check out my post about profiles in this thread.

Hope to see ya around the community! 🎧
Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

View solution in original post

21 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @muscledstud8x6.

I moved your post over the Account section to keep the community organized.

You can connect with other listeners on Pandora without Facebook or Twitter. After launching Pandora on your mobile device:

1. Tap Profile on the bottom of the screen.
  2. Next tap Followers and select Find Friends to search using the email address associated with their Pandora account.
++

If you're interested in connecting your Pandora account with your Facebook/Twitter profile, you can find out more info here.

Feel free to also check out my post about profiles in this thread.

Hope to see ya around the community! 🎧
Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

rbergma29
Local Performer

Where did my followers go?  I am logged in on my PC.  They have all disappeared! I don't use Facebook or Twitter.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbergma29 While the ability to view your followers is an option when streaming Pandora on a mobile device, that information won't actually be visible when streaming Pandora on the web.

If you'd like to see that information available on the web as well, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps explain. 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I was wondering if there is a way to follow someone on Pandora that you run into here in the Pandora community. I would be interested in seeing what some of the regular posters listening to while I'm on Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleBud Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can follow other users from your mobile device.

Hope this helps!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Thank you @AdamPandora

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @UncleBud. 😁

0 Kudos

CountryGirl4eve
Local Performer

How do I find friends to follow on Pandora?

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@CountryGirl4eve Hey, the only way to follow somebody on Pandora is to know their e-mail address they use for Pandora. I hope this helps. Peace! ✌

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @CountryGirl4eve. 👋🏽

@UncleBud is correct - After launching Pandora on your mobile device:

1. Go to the Profile tab.
  2. Next tap Followers, then Find Friends.
  3. Tap the  "+" icon to search for a friend using the email address associated with their Pandora account.

Hope this helps!

jeff-tillman
Local Performer

Hi, I'm having the same challenges with my husband's account.  It says 'We couldn't find any matches for '.....@hotmail.com' but I know the email is valid.  What are the next steps to try?

I've confirmed that both accounts are set to Public.  I've tried searching for names from both accounts.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeff-tillman Is your husband's account the one connected to this Community profile under @jeff-tillman?

Additionally, can you please confirm that you have both connected your Facebook accounts with your Pandora profile already?

If not, check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to connect: How to connect to Facebook

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you still run into issues after connecting to Facebook, please send me:

• the make and model of the device you are using when his profile isn't populating.
  • a screenshot of what you are seeing when searching for his account

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Mmarz24
Local Performer

How come I can’t see all users that are following me? Profile says that I have 5 followers but only 3 users are listed?  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mmarz24 Those additional followers you have likely have their profiles set to Private.

Hope this helps clarify.

Karenfenlason
Local Performer

I'm having same issue.  Friends email is valid.  They are able to follow me but I can't see or find them when I search

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Karenfenlason Can you please confirm that you have both connected your Facebook accounts with your Pandora profile already?

If not, check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to connect: How to connect to Facebook

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you still run into issues after connecting to Facebook, please send me:

• the make and model of the device you are using when their profile isn't populating.
  • a screenshot of what you are seeing when searching for their account

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

wydan
Local Performer

Hello Pandora!! How do I find out who follows me? Is there a way to access this on a PC/Laptop or is this feature only available in an app?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wydan While the ability to view your followers is an option when streaming Pandora on a mobile device, that information won't actually be visible when streaming Pandora on the web.

If you'd like to see that information available on the web as well, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps explain. 

Pitbull
Local Performer

Hello! How do you find out who is following you on Pandora, or gain followers?