cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add photo to Pandora account

TheBig29er
Local Performer

How do I change my personal “B” icon on iOS? I can change my name here, but I can’t upload an image to replace it. Thanks!🍻

IMG_6309.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheBig29er There is not currently a way to add a photo to your Pandora profile.

This being said, I recommend commenting on this existing Idea, and upvoting it with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Hope this helps explain.

View solution in original post

22 Replies

Hilary
Underground

Hi.. is there a way I can add my picture to my profile WITHOUT being a Facebook user? 
Everything I've read says I can't.. but I am NOT gonna rejoin that platform!

My daughter has a FB account and is on my Premium Family Plan... is there a way SHE can finagle around and do it??

TIA... Happy 4th of July!!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheBig29er There is not currently a way to add a photo to your Pandora profile.

This being said, I recommend commenting on this existing Idea, and upvoting it with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Hope this helps explain.

Krazykate
Underground

How can I change my profile picture if I don't use Facebook?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krazykate I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to add photo to Pandora account

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

laura9123
Underground

My entire profile was wiped clean. Like my age, birthday,profile pic, bio, and all that. The only thing i cant fix is my profile picture. I click on edit and im unable to upload anything. Not the biggest deal of course but my profile looks so naked without my profile pic. Any solutions? Definitely tried everything i can think of.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laura9123 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to add photo to Pandora account

Connecting to Facebook is no longer a feature, which would explain why your profile photo and information was removed. 

Additionally, there is no longer a way to add a photo to your Pandora profile.

I recommend commenting on this existing Idea, and upvoting it with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

I understand any frustration you might have around this experience and have passed along your feedback.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

IlovemypetRocky
Local Performer

I would to add a profile picture on my account.

ChrissyEx_34
Local Performer

I want to change my profile picture because I am a fb user but it won't let me change it. It said to be a Facebook user to change it. I joined and I can't change it.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hilary @ChrissyEx_34 To clarify, there is no longer a way to add a photo to your Pandora profile.

I recommend commenting on this existing Idea, and upvoting it with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

I hope this helps explain.

Djjdjdkdkkdldkk
Local Performer

How to edit photos on Pandora 

Voodoo3DE
Local Performer

🎶🎙🎤Sorry to be that guy but why?

Why there be an edit button you push it and nutton

It's unsatisfactorily unsatisfying

more like a tease I'm not lyin

but whoever in charge of that button must be..

just layin there.. thinking of nothing staring at the button

2 plus two equal three

so how hard can it be

To make the button work.. instead of us sitting there pushing it.. looking like a jerk..  just saying tho maybe motivate someone to stop layin hope..

But tomorrow when I wake up is it going to work nope.

that's okay gave me a reason to write another rhyme to rap to..

I only do freestyle I wish it turned out better than this **ahem**. I do..

But I can't change it now so I'm through. 

she-is-sweetii
Local Performer

I second this!!!

0 Kudos

gdoug060765
Local Performer

Add the feature 

Fefethediva
Local Performer

How can a profile pic be added? The ability to do so should be made available and it should be very simple to do🤷🏽‍♀️ 

It seems you have to connect to FB or some type of account and that’s not cool Pandora .. some subscribers don’t want to or can’t connect that way… 

I would like to add a profile pic… tell us how to do this WITHOUT connecting to an outside account 🤔

RyanDDowns
Local Performer

Change my Pandora profile photo; how?

#Photostatic #Pictograph 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fefethediva @RyanDDowns I moved your posts over to this existing thread: How to add photo to Pandora account

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Jprice803
Local Performer

The inability to upload a profile picture is maddening and I’m not sure why it’s not available.  The edit button that does nothing is also maddening.  Why can’t we upload a profile pic!  

0 Kudos

marxderrida
Local Performer

I completely agree that it would be nice to be able to add a photo to our profiles.

0 Kudos

Tay_tayx33
Local Performer

Would love it!

0 Kudos