cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to add a photo to Pandora profile

Local Performer

can I use a different photo than the Facebook picture?

0 Kudos

Re: How to add a photo to Pandora profile

@Ginger99 Unfortunately, you won't be able to add a different photo other than the one that is connected to your Facebook account.

If you'd like to see additional methods for adding a photo to your profile, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️Profile Picture - No Facebook

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Re: profile picture

Local Performer

What happens if you don't have Facebook?

0 Kudos

Re: profile picture

@yeonjun24 Unfortunately, you won't be able to add a profile photo without a Facebook account.

If you'd like to see additional methods for adding a photo to your profile, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️Profile Picture - No Facebook

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

new thing?

Underground

what about adding profile pictures to pandora? I think it would be kinda cool, others might agree.

0 Kudos

Re: new thing?

Hey there, @JulioZaleski. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to add a photo to Pandora profile

Please check out @AdamPandora's post about how to add your photo here. If you don't use Facebook, I would recommend upvoting this feature request: Profile Picture - No Facebook

To upvote a feature suggestion on the community, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request to express your interest.

I hope this information is helpful. See you around the community! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos