cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close community account

Listener001
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like to close my Pandora community account and all threads associated with it. My username on here is CntryMusLuvBug.

I'm still using Pandora for all of my other stations since I no longer have my 80s George Strait country station which I messed up really bad a couple years ago trying to update it and add more Garth Brooks to it. I joined Tidal which has helped me so much to get my new 80s George Strait 80s country playlist going. It automatically makes stations from all of my likes and I really like it for making a new George Strait's 80s country playlist :0).

If this is not the right board to request the Pandora community closure please move it to where it needs to be.

Thanks,

Liz Cntrymusluvbug

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 You should be able to close your Community account through your account settings.

To get there, click on your avatar located at the top right corner of the screen > click on My settings > PERSONAL > Close Account.

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 9.51.54 AM.png

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 You should be able to close your Community account through your account settings.

To get there, click on your avatar located at the top right corner of the screen > click on My settings > PERSONAL > Close Account.

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 9.51.54 AM.png

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Okay, thanks. Does it also remove all threads too? I will close my Pandora community account later.

0 Kudos