In order to reset your password, you will need to have access to the inbox of the email address your Pandora account is registered with.
To reset your Password on a Computer:
If you've forgotten your password, click here.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account for a link to reset your password.
- When you receive the email, click on the link included to reset it on our site.
To reset your password on mobile:
If you're not already signed into the mobile app, and have forgotten your password, you can request a new one with the following instructions:
If you don't see this option, you may already be signed into the app. You can request a new password by requesting a new password here, then proceed with the rest of the instructions below.
- Open the Pandora app.
- Click on the Forgot Password link located below the sign in fields.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account.
- Follow the instructions contained in the password-reset email after receiving it.
The email containing your password reset may take a little while to arrive. If you don't see it shortly, check your Spam and Junk folders.
*If you can't remember the email address you used to create your Pandora account, please write to Support and provide them with a list of any possible email addresses your account may be registered with.