cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to update account with a new email address

AdamPandora

You can update your account information from either a computer or a mobile device.

To update your email address from a mobile device:

1. Sign into your Pandora app, and click on Profile.
  2. Click on the Settings gear in the top right corner, and select Account.
  3. Tap Save to update your information when you are finished making changes.

To update your email address from our website:

1. Sign into your account, then click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner.
  2. Click on Settings > Account.
  3. Tap Save to update your information when you are finished making changes.

*If you are updating your password, please enter your previous password to confirm the changes. Then the new one will take effect.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

53 Replies

AdamPandora

@Rambob64 Was there anything you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

kldell
Local Performer

I need my email address changed

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kldell Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Check out my message above for instructions on how you can update your email address.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

WAudette
Local Performer

it wont save my new email  tried numerous times and it wont accept it says there is account already associated??????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@WAudette This means that you have more than one Pandora account set up - one registered under an old email address, and one already registered under the new email address you are attempting to update the old account with.

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@WAudette I wanted to follow up on this. Our support team attempted to send you an email, however it doesn't appear the email address connected to your Community profile is valid.

If you need further assistance with this, please submit a new message directly through our help page here.

0 Kudos

lnoenalinda
Local Performer

Same problem for me! I thought it was because I was logged in on my computer, but I logged out and I get the same error message. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lnoenalinda If that error message is popping up, then that means you already have an account registered under the new email address you are attempting to use.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

kimwoody
Local Performer

How do I change my email. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kimwoody I moved your post over to this existing thread: I need to update account with a new email address

Check out my message above for instructions on how you can change the email address on your Pandora account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Easter2134
Local Performer

Change email address to reset password.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Easter2134 I moved your post over to this existing thread: I need to update account with a new email address

Check out my message above for instructions on how you can change the email address on your Pandora account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

J-d
Local Performer

Unfortunately I am not as smart as I should be I have changed my email in my phone number without updating any of my accounts. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated thank you guys.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@J-d I moved your post over to this existing thread: I need to update account with a new email address

Check out my message above for instructions on how you can change the email address on your Pandora account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos