cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account and collection disappeared

Beautiful_Me
Local Performer

I went to listen to one of my stations in my Pandora app that I’ve had for over a decade and suddenly everything is gone and it’s saying welcome to Pandora, like I’m brand new or something… What The Fudge !?!? I had a lot of stations and I was paying for a subscription that’s just suddenly gone, and God only knows how many thumbed up songs just gone, What The Fudge happened to my entire account and subscription… Like seriously !?!?  How does this even happen, because earlier in the day I was listening to one of my stations on my way home from work.!?!?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Beautiful_Me I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Forgiven2
Local Performer

Mine also!  I have had my account for more than a decade also, and I cannot login.  I get a message saying there is no account under my email address.  I have had this email address for 15 + years.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Forgiven2 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Yelsae034
Local Performer

All my saves vanished as well!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yelsae034 Is it possible your original Pandora account is registered under a different email address?

If so, I recommend signing out, and then signing back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos