Currently having the same issue unable to receive a reset password email

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Koebel8 Please check your junk/spam filter to help ensure that the password reset email isn't getting filtered out.

In the meantime, our support team has informed me that they will be sending you a separate message via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
66 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Koebel8 Please check your junk/spam filter to help ensure that the password reset email isn't getting filtered out.

In the meantime, our support team has informed me that they will be sending you a separate message via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

Bvstl22
Local Performer

How come I’m not receiving my reset password email? I was signed out during the iOS update. I haven’t received a reset password email and I’ve checked spam and junk folders. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bvstl22 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

YaimaM
Local Performer

Hi I am also having the same issue. I did the IOS update on mobile and got logged out. I’ve tried to reset my password countless times and it just does not come through. I ended up having to make a separate account to post on here. Please give advice on the issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YaimaM I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

CJV50
Local Performer

I seldom need to sign into Pandora. But I am being asked to do so today. My email and password should be correct. I tried to change the password  I’m not getting an email to change my password. It’s not in Junk or anywhere I can see. And I have not blocked pandora in email that I know of. So now what?

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @CJV50 👋

I've moved your post onto an existing thread under Not receiving password reset email.

In addition, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Rmay2006
Local Performer

I am having the same issue! Today, I was somehow logged out and Everytime I tried to reset the password, I’d never receive an email! Help!!!

And I had to Create a new sign on just so I could post on here! I’d love to get my stations and sign on back! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rmay2006 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Mtsmith
Local Performer

Hello, I also am not receiving password reset email. Made a separate account to post this after having checked all my junk/spam folders in several attempts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mtsmith I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

thorburnte
Local Performer

Need help with the pw reset email for my daughters account. Pandora has only sent one email successfully to her account. Case #: 04302966

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thorburnte I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Abraxtona34
Local Performer

Hello I have checked my spam folder for weeks & I’m not receiving the password reset link. I actually receive all the other marketing emails from Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abraxtona34 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

RollinsW
Local Performer

I'm having  problems  receiving a reset  for my password 

I have a new phone and forgot the password  , It want go to  spam  or folder  what can I can do 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RollinsW I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

marshallsade
Underground

Password reset in not in e-mail or junk  sites. HELP, please !!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marshallsade I have created a ticket with our support team for you.