0 Kudos
66 Replies

marshallsade
Underground

Many thanks !!

babyUFO
Local Performer

Same issue. For weeks now.

Stop telling me to check my spam folder, i'm not an idiot.

I paid for premium and now im locked out. This is unacceptable.

Someone need fix this issue PROMPTLY

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@babyUFO I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

mofteg
Local Performer

I'm having some difficulty accessing my account. I unfortunately didn't record my original user name. but I'm sure of my password. When I requested a reset it does not turn up in my email or my spam file. I recently received an update email from William so I know you have my correct email address.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mofteg I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

missingmusic
Local Performer

Hello,

A new account was created to type this, the account linked to xx@ is not accepting the password, the password reset email is not in the junk/spam folder nor the inbox.  The radio that I'm missing is thumbprint because it has been created over the course of last 15 years!  What support has helped solved this problem?  The other threads have pandora support team involvement, is that the only option?

K

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@missingmusic I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Music77
Local Performer

I need assistance. I had to create this account to leave message, my other account is not getting my reset password email and it is not in my spam/junk folder. This has been going on for a while. Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Music77 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Acsunny4
Local Performer

Same issue here…

I can log into pandora on the web but not on the app, tells me incorrect email/password yet it works on the web version. Also cannot get it to send me a reset password email. What the heck? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Acsunny4 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Fleadoctor
Local Performer

help.

I was logged out my account.  Have been unable to log in, and try to reset password but not getting the email. Yes, I’ve checked spam folder and trash folder and did searches for “Pandora.”

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fleadoctor I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

teenskis
Local Performer

I am also not receiving my password reset email. It is an old email address but I am still able to access and do not see the email anywhere, including Junk/Spam folders. I created a temporary profile with my current email address to listen in the meantime, but my profile with my old email address is the one I have Premium for. Can a support ticket be opened to reset my old email address profile and allow me to change it to my current email address? 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@teenskis I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

karenykarl
Local Performer

I am listening on Firefox on a laptop. Pandora is not sending to my hotmail account to change my password.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @karenykarl. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Not receiving password reset email

Our team will reach out via email to offer further assistance since this involves your password and email address. 

If you haven't already, please check your junk/spam folder to help ensure that the password reset email isn't getting filtered out.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

wcoriolan995gm
Local Performer

Where is the link email?

Need password reset.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wcoriolan995gm I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

awdaniels17
Local Performer

I am having this same issue. 

0 Kudos