Local Performer

Currently having the same issue unable to receive a reset password email

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
66 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awdaniels17 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Sicwitit
Local Performer

Looking for returns email

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Sicwitit! Thanks for posting.

Are you having trouble resetting your password on your account? Let us know and I can have someone from our User Support team reach out. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dolphinlover228
Underground

I'm not receiving my reset password to my email address.  And yes, I've checked my spam, etc.  I've requested several times.  Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dolphinlover228! - thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble.

I moved your message to an existing thread - Not receiving password reset email.

I've escalated your post to our User Support team for further help. Someone from our team with reach out via the email address associated with your Pandora account. Be on the look out for their reply.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Maxwel
Local Performer

I haven't received anything yet

I don't understand I just wanted to get the free trial haven't got time for this guess I will have to go with Sirius 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maxwel I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

roviecho
Local Performer

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with another account that uses an aol.com email address. NO Pandora emails are ever received by the AOL account. As a result, cannot reset the password.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this, @roviecho. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. 

I've created an email support case for you since this involves your password. Someone will reach out to you via email to help further. Please be sure to check your spam / junk folder if you don't receive their message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

vweaver3232
Local Performer

The reset email never comes to my inbox.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vweaver3232 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Mateo123
Local Performer

I have created a support ticket recently, but I have been having this issue for a long time now. Have not been able to receive the password reset email. 

Edit: It's not this account, I just made a new one to send this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mateo123 I have created a new ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Kels7845
Local Performer

My Pandora seems to have been hacked. It started rapidly changing songs without me doing anything. I also am not receiving the email to change my password. My old password does not work. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Kels7845. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Not receiving password reset email

Music changing rapidly on your computer could be a browser related issue. 

In the meantime, I've escalated your issue to our team. An agent will reach out to you via email soon to offer further assistance with resetting your password and ensuring the security of your account. Please be sure to check your spam folder to make sure it doesn't end up there. 📬

You may also find this post to be helpful: "Someone else is listening" Message

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

nhlavs14
Local Performer

Same issue! Please help! AOL email. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nhlavs14 Please contact our support team directly for further assistance with this here.

Make sure to provide both your AOL email address, as well as the best email address where they can contact you at.

0 Kudos

needpasswordset
Local Performer

I'm not getting a reset password email either

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@needpasswordset I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

peterwantmusic
Local Performer

I've reset my password and I'm not receiving any emails.  I checked all my folders and I haven't gotten anything.

0 Kudos