cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora app usage while away from wifi

Jose741
Local Performer

Hello people,

I enjoy walking outside at the beach or a park listening to Pandora with my cell phone. Now, the app requires me to have WiFi in order to use it. Does the subscriptions allow for the app to work while you're out in the sun or away from internet connection? I heard that with subscriptions you can only hear 3 stations offline. I tend to listen to an array of genre so I change the stations too too often. Can you listen to all your stations while offline? Is there a subscription that allows that? Thanks people.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jose741 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

As long as you have a strong enough internet connection on your cell phone, you should be able to stream Pandora using mobile data (without having to connect to WiFI).

This being said, I took a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and I do not see any associations with a mobile device.

So it sounds like you may be experiencing this issue with a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I am going to send you a private message to gather some additional details from you, so please keep an eye out for that.

In the meantime, please reply back to this thread and let me know what the make and model of your cell phone is.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

@Jose741  hi, I hope this will help you.  

To turn on Offline Mode in the Pandora mobile app, complete the following steps:

• Tap Profile .
  • Tap the Settings icon (the gear).
  • Tap the Offline Mode slider to turn Offline Mode on.  Take care and stay safe.  
MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jose741 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

As long as you have a strong enough internet connection on your cell phone, you should be able to stream Pandora using mobile data (without having to connect to WiFI).

This being said, I took a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and I do not see any associations with a mobile device.

So it sounds like you may be experiencing this issue with a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

I am going to send you a private message to gather some additional details from you, so please keep an eye out for that.

In the meantime, please reply back to this thread and let me know what the make and model of your cell phone is.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos