cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected wrong birth year for my daughter on family plan - now its locked her out

Legendsingray
Local Performer

I selected the wrong birth year for my daughter when setting her up on my family plan. Now it's locked her out, saying she's too young. We've tried another email, and everything and it still keeps her locked out. How do we update this or correct it so she can have access? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Legendsingray I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Sorry to hear......you could try using a different device and use a different email or restart the hole phone and use a different email. Hope you figure it out.

0 Kudos

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Hello @Legendsingray! I am very sorry to hear this. I don’t work for a moderator so I can’t do anything (I’m waiting for volunteering to come out). But in the meantime, you could try restarting the whole device like what @Alphagirl said, or you can delete the app and redownload Pandora!

-Demon Deer

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Legendsingray I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos