Why is your service down?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sole872
Local Performer

I'm unable to use my pandora account. I keep getting a message that says that there is an issue on my account and to reach out to Pandora support. Then I'm able to log in to my account and I get a message that Pandora is having Internal Server Issues..... 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

armida759
Local Performer

Is anyone else having issues with pandora. I cant log in and its very fustrating !!

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

Sole872
Local Performer

I'm unable to use my pandora account. I keep getting a message that says that there is an issue on my account and to reach out to Pandora support. Then I'm able to log in to my account and I get a message that Pandora is having Internal Server Issues..... 

0 Kudos

Yes, all of Pandora is having some hiccups. You should still be able to play some of your favorite stations though. At first I thought it was just me as well. 

Moderator Edit: Format

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Codelaryna @MOHLovesAlaska @armida759 @Sole872 If you were experiencing playback issues on your devices, we should be back up and running.

Please give it another try and let us know if you run into issues.

Thanks for your continued patience. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora, my service returned about an hour after it was lost due to technical issues that Pandora was having. On my end it said Pandora was doing maintenance on their servers. All is well now. Thank you for your response.

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska Happy to hear things are up and running for you again.

Enjoy the music! 🕺🏽🎶