cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
164 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tr2222 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

aburgus
Local Performer

I need to remove all devices from my account but I don’t have the option to do it under the settings tab. Can someone please do it for me. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aburgus I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

M19921312
Local Performer

I need to removed all devices from my account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@M19921312 Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Exactplayer21
Local Performer

@Pandora can u please log me out of all devices including this one I would greatly appreciate it 

0 Kudos

Dawson2
Local Performer

What if I don't own a computer

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dawson2 The option to sign your account out of all devices is only an option from a computer at this time.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ if you'd like to see this option added to mobile devices as well: Log out other users on account from mobile device

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

Esherman960
Local Performer

Can u please sign me out of all devices

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Esherman960 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

0 Kudos

Bearmoo85
Local Performer

Please remove all devices from my account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bearmoo85 Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, please let us know. 

0 Kudos

Carolk
Local Performer

Can you log out other devices on my account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Carolk I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

0 Kudos

LannuhB
Local Performer

Hi-

can you please remove all other devices logged into my account.  I have changed the password.  This did not remove or restrict the other devices.  

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LannuhB I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

0 Kudos

Barhodes2195
Underground

This is the second time this has happened, but ill be playing music and then the app will tell me someone else is using my account. Ive already reset my password and logged everyone out before. No one else is supposed to have access. Is there anyone else that has this issue? Also if a CS representative tries to say "look at this article", i already know its not going to work. So please dont try that. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barhodes2195 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Gilbertd799
Local Performer

Someone keeps logging into my account and I have changed my password what do I do next?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gilbertd799 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

0 Kudos