cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
164 Replies

hop447
Local Performer

MUST be able to see what device(s) are currently playing. Whether ip or macid -- need some way to track from the user end. And then I need to be able to kill the devices session / block it from future access.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hop447 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

dpieberl669
Local Performer

Can a moderator please sign me out of all devices, I have no issue signing back in but someone has my account and won't sign out

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dpieberl669 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

leezasmail
Local Performer

Today, my pandora account was compromised. Said someone else was listening and only one person could listen. I tried to change my password, but it keeps saying wrong password. I know I am entering the correct password. What do I do now?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leezasmail I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

leezasmail
Local Performer

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @leezasmail😎

0 Kudos

Yudico1wf
Local Performer

Can you log out everyone from my account 

0 Kudos

Sriedel2808
Local Performer

Hello I was just wondering if anyone can help me log everyone out of my pandora account. I’m not sure how to. 
thanks.!

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Sriedel2808 

Thanks for your first post and welcome to the Community. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

learnedamanda80
Local Performer

My ex got hold of my pandora. And I had my energy playlist perfect for me. Now it seems to have just his music tied to it no matter what I play on my pandora. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to just listen to it that?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@learnedamanda80 Nice to see you around the Community.

Unauthorized user on your account:

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Editing your Energy Soundtrack playlist:

Because these personalized playlists are crafted and refreshed by Pandora, it's not currently possible for you to make changes to them yourself. If you could, we might accidentally overwrite your changes.

However, you can always create a copy of the playlist that you can edit by adding or removing tracks.

To do that:

1. Open the Featured Playlist you wish to copy and tap the ellipsis to the right of the play icon to reveal a menu.
  2. Tap Add to Playlist to create a new playlist, or to add this featured playlist to an existing one.

Additionally, you can provide feedback in the form of Thumbs on certain personalized playlists (e.g., The Drop, Your Energy Soundtrack, Your Hip Hop Soundtrack, etc.) from your mobile device. Let me know if you need help with that.

Keep in mind that Thumbs are not available on playlists created by other users or Pandora curators.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

learnedamanda80
Local Performer
This happen when we were together. I had remove his songs that would pop up
on my list but now it's only his type of music that keeps coming up on
energy playlists. And I like a variety to my music. Is there a way to
completely start over that playlist. I have the premium family since I also
share with my sons
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@learnedamanda80 Unfortunately, there isn't a way to start the playlist over.

However, you can provide feedback in the form of Thumbs on that playlist from your mobile device. So make sure to thumb down tracks you don't like on the playlist, and they will get removed as your playlist updates.

Our Featured Playlists are updated on a weekly or monthly basis to keep things fresh. Your personalized playlists should update every week, but some playlists that were created for more niche topics (such as "One Hit Wonders") may be updated less frequently.

Hope this helps!

Stmff23
Local Performer

I’ve changed my password and I still have others logged into my pandora. Can I logout all and only sign in on my phone? Please help! Thank you!!!! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stmff23 The option to sign your account out of all devices is only an option from a computer at this time.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ if you'd like to see this option added to mobile devices as well: Log out other users on account from mobile device

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

Kyshields74
Local Performer

How do I log out of all other devices on my account? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Exactplayer21 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yudico1wf I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

0 Kudos