cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
164 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kyshields74 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Oliviarobii
Local Performer

Please sign out of all my devices …. My ex probably playing love making music to someone else ON MY ACCOUNT ! I can’t even listen in peace without it saying “someone is listening” thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Oliviarobii I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to remove all of your devices, you can now do that on your own through a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I want to log out of all devices on my 7945 account  asap since there not mine.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@513 Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

0 Kudos

JaneBarlow
Local Performer

I get a messge that someone else is listening on my account.  How do I find out who that is?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JaneBarlow I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

0 Kudos

Turtllesareslow
Local Performer

I've had this account for probably a decade now. Suddenly in my recently played and recently favorited are absolutely random songs and albums I've never heard of. Some are in Arabic or Hebrew. I changed my email and password for the account but it's still showing up. Is there any way to get this random person off of my account? I have a paid subscription. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Turtllesareslow I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

0 Kudos

tonzona
Local Performer

How can I deactivate pandora that's on another device that's using my account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tonzona I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

0 Kudos

Memedawn
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem and I can't seem to find where I can remove all devices. It dosn't ask to sign out of all devices when you change your password. I already changed my password just a few minutes ago and logged out and logged back in, but that does no good if someone else is logging in from another device somewhere else. I'm also still waiting on a support email that I have not received yet.

Can you please sign me out of all devices?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Memedawn If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

In the meantime, I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

sumkirk
Local Performer

It doesn’t give you the option for the Edit thing and stuff. Can you please help me too? I am unsure how to do this. I also have the same exact problem as user Rieama87. Adding a bunch of stations after constant deleting, 75% of the likes aren’t mine, and I’ve also tried to change my password. I just don’t know what to do and it’s been three whole years.. I don’t want to make a new one when I’ve had it for so long. /:

SK
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sumkirk I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

Scorpio90
Local Performer

How do i get rid of hackers 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scorpio90 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

0 Kudos

JennyTisza
Local Performer

Hello Adam from Pandora can you please log all devices off my account because my ex boyfriend keeps using my account so I can’t listen to music, please help and I don’t have access to a computer 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JennyTisza I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Hidee13
Local Performer

I do not see anywhere I can see my profile in browser. Just subscription options. I just need to log out all the old devices/persons from my accounts. Thanks!

0 Kudos