cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

Rieama87
Local Performer

I am trying to log others out of my account and I cannot figure it out. I keep trying the solution posted but there’s no options for me to sign others out. I’ve changed my password and it didn’t give me the option to sign others out. 

Also, I can’t figure out how to get rid of the songs that are thumbs upped. Someone completely butchered my account. 

Labels (2)
192 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mustangannie I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

If you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Vramirez1001
Local Performer

I've tried following all other instructions on here, I'm not seeing every section that's on the Instructions. I'm the only one on my account. Someone else was listening so I'd like to remove every device

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vramirez1001 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

JTsmith1103
Local Performer

I need to log out of all of the devices signed into my account. I got the someone else is listening message. When I changed my password I didn’t get a prompt to log out of all devices. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JTsmith1103 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

For future reference, if you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer (the option to do this is not available on other devices).

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Jordsantiques74
Local Performer

Someone else is listening on my account and I can’t get to the place to sign out all account can I get some help with this 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jordsantiques74 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

For future reference, if you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer (the option to do this is not available on other devices).

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Vbordelon
Local Performer

I can't delete other users. Please delete!!! I have no option to sign others out.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

fryguy99
Local Performer

My wife and I both have unique pandora accounts on different phones. Recently, I inherited her old iphone and can sign into my account with no issues as can she. for reference, neither one of us have a premium account. 

However, the problem is that it logs the other user out even when it's no on that phone. 

Example: my account --> my phone --> logs her out of her account on her phone to log me in. (and vice versa)

Her itunes/apple account is not on my phone (her old phone), so i'm not sure why it does this. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @fryguy99. 👋

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and sorry for any trouble. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sign out of all devices

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You can also log out of all devices from your end using a computer:

• From a web browser, log into your Pandora account.
  • Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • Remember to sign out of your account once you’re finished if you’re not using a personal computer.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (06.10.24)
0 Kudos

Nx_Ratchet
Local Performer

I keep getting notified that someone else is listening to my Pandora account. I am the only user on this account and do not have my access given to anyone else. I’ve looked on the house to unfortunately, there’s no options under the settings. Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nx_Ratchet I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Sum12nv
Local Performer

I’m trying to sign out of all devices and can’t figure it out please help 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sum12nv If you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Joshua13
Local Performer

I need logged off too I don't have a computer.

0 Kudos

Kvaughn133
Local Performer

Please log me out of all devices 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joshua13 @Kvaughn133 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Ali221
Local Performer

Can you please help me deactivate devices. I tried changing my password and my ex is still kicking me off.  Thank you! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ali221 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos