cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social media

Cricket02
Local Performer

Pandora quit letting me post songs to any of my social media sites. Why did it stop letting me post? Makes me want to stop using Pandora and I've been using it for years with a paid subscription. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Anickanoppe
Underground

How's it going now? Any change?

0 Kudos

Tanyanunah
Underground

That's frustrating! I had a similar snag with Pandora once. Sometimes, app updates or settings change without notice. Before parting ways, maybe try reaching out to Pandora support. They might have a quick fix for you. You can also use GetLikes to promote your message about it. I hope you can get back to sharing your tunes soon!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cricket02 It's often easiest to share a song, station, album, playlist, podcast or artist by searching for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and tap Share.

From here you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected. If you don't see a social media option you'd like to use, make sure that you have the social media app downloaded to your device.

If you are still unable to share to social media, can you please send me a screenshot of the options you see when attempting to share?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

*What content you're able to share may depend on your subscription level.

0 Kudos