cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey age error

busby
Local Performer

I received a survey which was ageist and I am angry. It did not allow me to enter my age because I am over 65. DO NOT DISMISS us seniors. We are a community with money & time. WE ARE NOT INVISIBLE! The Baby Boomers are a large group not to be ignored. I love listening to Pandora bluetoothing through my hearing aids.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@busby @Spotbox @Maturegeek @JackPhantom Thanks for the feedback all. I was able to pass that along and the age error has now been resolved in the survey. 

Thanks again, all! 

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

JackPhantom
On the Rise

OK Boomer.

Just kidding. 

No, you don't have to be angry - just understand that to a lot of these yoofs nobody over the age of about 25 even still listens to music and/or undestands how technology works.

These cats are cool, they'll amend. To be fair, it was in all probability a line that got fat-fingered out of the code they're running. Happens all the time.

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
0 Kudos

Spotbox
Local Performer

I fill out Pandora's survey, waste 15 minutes of my time, then I'm not "allowed" to be under 18 or over 65. Why not state that up front? I wouldn't have minded as much if I was told upfront.

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@busby @Spotbox Sorry about the experience as we did not mean to offend. I am sure this is an error on behalf of the survey. Do you have a link to the survey so I can do some investigation into why you got this error and if we can fix it?

@JackPhantom Thanks for the help in here. 🙂

0 Kudos

Maturegeek
Local Performer

Here's the link I was sent to fill out the survey: https://siriusxm.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8qYICqhbsvrvcdD?P=1&TID=1&S_ID=0

0 Kudos

Maturegeek
Local Performer

That's exactly why I just logged on to Pandora, I just finished their ageist survey.

Thisd was originally a very angry email, but I see that within about 6 hours of your post they acknowledged the error. Now let's see if they fix it.

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maturegeek Thanks for sending over the URL as that is going to be helpful for me to get some eyes on it. I have passed the URL along to our team who will be trying to figure out what happened. I will keep everyone informed in this thread when I hear a new update.

Thanks again for sending that URL over. I really appreciate your help. 

0 Kudos

JackPhantom
On the Rise

I'm glad you picked up the "we yoofs" was tongue-in-cheek.

I'm reasonably sure it was a fat-fingering problem from a dev. Done it myself.

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
0 Kudos

Spotbox
Local Performer
0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@busby @Spotbox @Maturegeek @JackPhantom Thanks for the feedback all. I was able to pass that along and the age error has now been resolved in the survey. 

Thanks again, all! 

0 Kudos