cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a number 4 at the end of my username

saltydawg067
Local Performer

for years i was sure my station and my screen name were the same... saltydawg067 but recently i've noticed the number 4 has been added to the end of my screen name/station name. does anyone know what this is about? am i the 4th one with this screen name? does it mean anything or just something to ignore. just don't get the purpose of it...

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saltydawg067 Your username on Pandora is saltydawg0674 as it looks like another user created an account with saltydawg067 prior to yours being created.

Hope this helps clarify. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saltydawg067 Your username on Pandora is saltydawg0674 as it looks like another user created an account with saltydawg067 prior to yours being created.

Hope this helps clarify. 

0 Kudos

saltydawg067
Local Performer

it's weird. i checked that profile, we have exactly same taste in music. i've had this screen name since i joined pandora like 10 or 11 years ago but just recently noticed that 4 added. maybe i forgot my password or ... who knows... but, thanks for getting back to me. wish there were a way to get this back but it's not that big a deal, just kinda curious about it. thanks again!

0 Kudos