cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change password

Deakin02
Local Performer

Trying to change my password, but using safari on my iPad, there is no way to access “settings”. Just an endless loop from help to sign up. Terribly unhelpful. How do you sleep at night with such a **ahem**ty website?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
30 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobby7 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

jaymomey
Local Performer

from my mobile phone and computer

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jaymomey To clarify, did you need help resetting your password?

If so, check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to reset your password

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

mjanssen61
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue and the same reason for the needed change to password. There doesn't seem to be a solution posted.  Do I have to delete my account and start over?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mjanssen61 To clarify, did you need help resetting your password?

If so, check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to reset your password

You can also contact our support team directly for further assistance here if needed.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

kblount99
Local Performer
I did not ask for this. Who is trying to break into my account?

Karen
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kblount99 If the request was not made by you, I recommend taking some steps to ensure your account is secure.

o reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Wardropcr
Local Performer

5 years later, still the dumbest password change scheme I've ever seen.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wardropcr To clarify, are you having issues changing or resetting your password?

if so, please contact our support team here for further assistance.

0 Kudos

kaysuttonstatz
Local Performer

I would like to change my password, however your site does not let me.  I went to my profile and it will not let me change my password.  Please help.  send me instructions on how to change password.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kaysuttonstatz I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos