cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change zip and password

jazzy_guy
Local Performer

I have been trying to update my password, but when I submit the change I get "Invalid Zip Code" and the password change won't post (update). Apparently the current (existing) zip code is invalid [not quite sure how that happened in the first place]. But when I try to change the bad zip code to a valid one I still get "Invalid Zip Code." So now I can't update the password nor the zip code. I've tried changing the zip code to every city in the country and Pandora won't accept any of them. It just keeps coming back with "Invalid Zip Code."

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @jazzy_guy! Thanks for posting your experience to community. 

I've created a ticket so that our engineering team can investigate what may be happening. 

I've gone ahead and added your info to this ticket and will make updates in this thread as they are made available to me. 

Thanks for letting us know and for your patience while we look into it! 😃

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @jazzy_guy! Thanks for posting your experience to community. 

I've created a ticket so that our engineering team can investigate what may be happening. 

I've gone ahead and added your info to this ticket and will make updates in this thread as they are made available to me. 

Thanks for letting us know and for your patience while we look into it! 😃

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Gail2
Local Performer

I have  been  trying  to  change my password  over and over  again  but  it  doesn't work 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Gail2. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you privately via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their email - you may also need to check your spam / junk folder if you don't see it soon. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

ii38485
Local Performer

I've been trying to update my zipcode and it doesn't update. I've gone to settings and deleted the old and added the new. The save button doesn't seem to do anything. Note: all the text is greyed out in case that matters.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ii38485 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos