cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized user on my account

Local Performer

Some how my ex is adding stations to my pandora account. I deleted an old account that was linked ro his roku hoping that would solve the problem but when i created a new account the same thing is happening.  I know it is him because it was a special station i had for him and i. I have deleted it so many times but it keeps on coming back along with another one i know he listens to. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Station being added that I didn't add.

@bryanerb1 If you believe an unauthorized user accessing your account, and would like help with disassociating or removing any devices that are logged into your account, you can contact our support team for further assistance.

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

In the meantime, you can upvote this idea by liking this request if you want to see this as a feature offered on Pandora. 

With this being said, I have reached out to our support team on your behalf, and have requested they contact you directly via email to make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

444 Replies

Re: Stations being added. Is my account linked?

Hey, @Klm38. 👋

I moved your post over to the Account board to keep the community organized.

Based on your message, it sounds like someone is accessing your account without your permission if stations are being added.

Someone from our User Support team will contact you via email to ensure the security of your account.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Stations adding automatically

Local Performer

Something happened a few months ago when new stations started appearing in my account automatically.  This is maddening. Now about 6-8 new stations appear each month without me doing anything. It takes forever to delete them. Surely there is a setting that i cannot find to turn this off. Any help?

Re: Stations adding automatically

@JBT It sounds like someone else may have been accessing your account. This can happen if you remain signed in to your Pandora account on a public computer or someone else's device, or if your device was sold, lost or stolen.

Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you directly via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message!

Hope we continue to see you around the community. 🎧

0 Kudos

Unwanted Stations

Local Performer

Hi,

At least a couple of times a month, I open my app to find new stations, stations that I would never subscribe to, some artists I've never heard of.

I changed my password, but the problem still exists.  Please advise.

Thanks

Re: Unwanted Stations

@scotp88 I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

Our support team will be contacting you separately via email to help look into this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Please have your support team contact me as well. I changed my password again last night and woke up to 2 new stations this morning.

0 Kudos

@endodad Sorry for any trouble.

Our User Support team will be reaching out to you via email to help with this as well.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

RANDOM HORRIBLE MUSIC SHOWING UP IN MY COLLECTION

Local Performer

How do I stop the automatic adding of awful, disgusting radio stations to my collection!!!

Moderator Edit: Format

Re: RANDOM HORRIBLE MUSIC SHOWING UP IN MY COLLECTION

@mambo2 I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you may also have an unwanted user accessing your account.

Someone from our support team will be reaching out via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

Stations deleted and replaced

Local Performer

Hello so I was on my way joke and my Pandora glitched and all my stations were deleted and replaced with these like 200 some stations o never created and my old stations are no where to be found 

0 Kudos

Re: Stations deleted and replaced

@bga20 Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to investigate this with you. 🔎

0 Kudos