cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized user on my account

Klm38
Local Performer

Some how my ex is adding stations to my pandora account. I deleted an old account that was linked ro his roku hoping that would solve the problem but when i created a new account the same thing is happening.  I know it is him because it was a special station i had for him and i. I have deleted it so many times but it keeps on coming back along with another one i know he listens to. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
599 Replies

AdamPandora

@thebladegirl Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

vintage32
Local Performer

Im having same issue! Please help. Ive changed my PSWD too. Thx

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@vintage32 I will have someone from our support team contact you via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Xhutcherson24
Local Performer

I have an unauthorized user on my pandora account I want them gone ASAP! Please!!! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Xhutcherson24. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized user on my account

All devices logged into your account have been removed by a member of our support team. This process may not be instantaneous. However, you should be logged out soon. 

If you haven't already, I would recommend resetting your password to ensure the security of your account. You can reset your password by clicking here. Be sure to enter the correct email for your Pandora account. Then, check the inbox for that account, if you don't see an email in your inbox, be sure to check junk/spam folders as well.

If you run into trouble with this, please let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Jaffar27
Local Performer

I already Changed my password if i could be signed out of all devices that would be great. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

alysux
Local Performer

i have people i no longer talk to that are using my pandora and i dont like that especially when i dont like them so please help 

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jaffar27 Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to further assist with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@alysux I am going to have our User Support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Podgkevi
Local Performer

How can I have all other devices signed out? I just purchased premium and have other listeners on my account. Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Podgkevi Our support team can help with this.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please be on the lookout for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

kathipt
Local Performer

my account was hacked, and now there are many items in "my collection" that i need to delete.  i am able to delete albums and songs, but i cannot figure out how to delete artists that remain listed in the "my collection" area. 

thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@kathipt Since your account was hacked, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help secure it.

They will also be able to help you out with removing any unwanted artists that were added to your collection.

0 Kudos

dre1775
Local Performer

I would like all devices associated with my account be removed to require new log in

0 Kudos

CRD1993
Local Performer

HEY AllyssaPandora, I am having the exact same three issues as btdavids7. Channels disappear and strange channels keep appearing in my account that I never added. I feel like someone is using my account without my permission. I also have difficulty setting up new channels. Please help me with my account. Thank you for the support!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CRD1993 I am going to have our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to help secure your account.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dre1775 Our support team can help with this.

I will have them contact you separately via email to further assist.

0 Kudos

DRD
Local Performer

My account was hacked, I am now sitting here fighting the person to listen to music over my work radio. With absolutely no help or email back from Pandora. They have access to everything no matter if I have changed my password, it is ridiculous that you were unable to view what Devices are using your account. Not even a log out of all devices option!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DRD, thank you for posting to community. Sorry to hear this is happening. 

I've moved your message to an existing thread for this: Unauthorized user on my account

I see that our User Support team has reach out to you via email. If you continue to have trouble, please reply directly to their email for further assistance. 

Thanks for being part of community. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Nick2
Local Performer

Yeah they are adding stations to my collection too. I wish they would not do that because I have to delete stations every day that I don't want which I never asked for to begin with. They should not be adding things to my collection which I did not ask for.

0 Kudos