cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Album Submission Accepted but No Streaming

EddyHerier
Underground

Hello, on February 13, 2023 I made a request for my album "Ancestral Songs", my request was accepted and my radio station in my name "Eddy Herier" was created on Pandora on March 14. That said there is no stream of my music on the radios. I thought my music was going to be streamed on Pandora, but nothing is happening. I wrote to Pandora Support, they told me to write to the community, and ask for advice. I would like to tell you that my music is quite popular on Youtube and on Spotify, I think Pandora would benefit from broadcasting it on its radios. On the other hand I am preparing new flute songs for this year 2023, I think that new songs could appeal to listeners. I would like to talk to Playlist Curators or Radio Administrators and see what the solutions are for streaming my music and what I can do in return. Best regards.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Hey @EddyHerier  - If you're looking to get your music spinning on Pandora more frequently, it may be best to try out some AMP Campaigns to promote your music on Pandora.  Please visit the AMP Playbook for videos, user guides, case studies and more on they types of campaigns you can set up with AMP.

These campaigns can help get more listener input for Pandora. The more input Pandora receives from listeners about your music, the better!

Feel free to reach out with any questions about the types of campaigns you can set up through AMP.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

JohnVPandora

Hey @EddyHerier  - If you're looking to get your music spinning on Pandora more frequently, it may be best to try out some AMP Campaigns to promote your music on Pandora.  Please visit the AMP Playbook for videos, user guides, case studies and more on they types of campaigns you can set up with AMP.

These campaigns can help get more listener input for Pandora. The more input Pandora receives from listeners about your music, the better!

Feel free to reach out with any questions about the types of campaigns you can set up through AMP.

EddyHerier
Underground

Hi John, thank you, yes I knew the campaign tool, but I can not use it. If I choose to promote a track the answer of the Pandora tool is "Unfortunately, you may not feature a track that started spinning on Pandora more than one year ago, was featured previously or does not have at least 10 spins over the last 7 days."
In fact, I released my album "Ancestral songs" on Youtube on 2016. But I release this album on Pandora on december 2022. Then I wonder if my album is too old (more than one year) or if the problem is that I do not have 10 spins over the last 7 days. How do you think, what is block the possiblility to do a campaign for this album, for a song ?

0 Kudos

JohnVPandora

@EddyHerier Though it sounds like some of your music may no longer be eligible to set up Featured Tracks for, you can still use a number of other AMP features to promote your music on Pandora.

One idea is to set up an Artist Audio Message to encourage listeners to start stations for specific songs, as well as Thumb Up those songs. You can set up multiple messages with different delivery types (before and after specific songs or before and after any of your songs) for different opportunities for your listeners to hear these campaigns.

You can also get direct links to your individual songs on Pandora from your Catalog Tab with your AMP dashboard. These links can be shared with your fans on your website and social media to encourage them to stream your music on Pandora.

Using these AMP resources will help listeners give Pandora more input about your music. The more feedback from listeners Pandora receives, the better!

EddyHerier
Underground

Thank you for your ideas. I will promote on my social media for my Pandora songs soon, because I prepare a new single. Hope that something happen on the radio.