cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Downloading Playlists with Plus

alc71
Local Performer

Why is this not letting me download songs for offline use when I have pandora plus and it's telling me I have to have pandora premium?

Screenshot_20230402-215137_Pandora.jpg

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @alc71. 👋

Thanks for your post around this.

Downloading playlists for offline listening isn't a feature of Pandora Plus. 

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio* and add them to your offline listening stations. 

Pandora Premium subscribers can choose which additional stations, albums, songs, or playlists are downloaded.

++

Have you visited our Feature Request space yet? If not, you can create your own feature requests for suggestions you'd like to share.

For more details about how feature requests work on the community, please check out: Feature Request Policy & FAQs 

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos

alc71
Local Performer

Ok yes I knew I couldn't download my own picks but how long does it take for some of pandoras picks to show up in my offline listening. I literally listened all day yesterday and nothing is showing up. I've done the logging out and clearing the cache but still nothing. 

mod edit: removed photo due to personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alc71 Something to note: Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

For privacy purposes, I removed the photo from your last message as it shows part of your email address. Thank you for sharing so that I could see the message you received. 

Lastly, signing out of the app will result in a removal of your downloads and resets the download process. I would recommend making sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device (app open) while the download completes. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos