cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Error When Adding Variety or Starting New Station

Lexi_Paradise
Local Performer

Im trying to add Tom cardy or his songs to a personal playlist and keep getting a "technical difficulties" error. His artist icon and songs show up when searched and i am able to play songs with ads from him just fine but cant add to a station at all. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
171 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Ewilk87.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Unexpected Technical Difficulties" When Adding Variety

Your feedback has now been passed along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thank you for reporting this. 🤝

Ewilk87
Local Performer

The artist is Tom Holkenborg (Junkie XL), but the problem appears to be specifically relating to the "Zack Snyder's Justice League original soundtrack". Any track on the album or starting a station based on any track included on the album. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the additional feedback, @Ewilk87. I will make sure to let our curation team know. 👍

Eido
Local Performer

I'm having the exact same problem adding Klaus Veen to my Paris City Jazz station, I added daft punk to the variety just fine, though for klaus veen I get the unexpected error.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eido Thanks for providing those details. I've shared this with our curation team on your behalf. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

Aries_AoD
Local Performer

I'm also having "we're having unexpected technical difficulties" any time I try to add the artist Blind Ivy or any of their songs to my station, doesn't matter what song I choose, it's the same exact message every time! I've been trying to add anything related to them for like a year now, finally decided to see if this was happening to other's.. Please fix this!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Aries_AoD. 👋

If you come across this with any other artist / band, please let us know. We report these over to our curation team so that they can investigate. In the meantime, I've shared your feedback with them. Thank you for reporting! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Scarrburgs
Local Performer

Im an artist on pandora and many other platforms. I've been told and have experienced myself the technical difficulties when trying to add Scarr Burgs variety to a different station. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Scarrburgs. 👋

Thanks for reporting this. I've passed this information along to our curation team for further review. 🎧

Aries_AoD
Local Performer

Hey, just wanna say thank you, after you reporting it, I'm now able to add them! Thnx again!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @Aries_AoD. Glad that I could help out. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

RedSquare
Local Performer

Unable to add Time After Time by Paratone, getting this error

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @RedSquare. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I've shared this with our curation team for you. 🎧

Chanlin
Local Performer

I'm having this same issue in the mobile app on my Google pixel 4 when trying to add Violet Orlandi to my station.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Chanlin. 👋

Thanks for reporting this.

Could you link the artist / group's profile in your next post? Looks like there are three profiles for Violet Orlandi and I'd like to make sure I pass along the correct one to our curation team for you.

I appreciate your help with this. Let me know. 🎧

Chanlin
Local Performer

All 3 of them produce the same error. This profile has the most of her songs though. https://www.pandora.com/artist/violet-orlandi/AR7jlqwr642cVmX

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you, @Chanlin. I've reported this over to our curation team on your behalf.

We appreciate your patience while they take a look. 🎧

MirandaZ
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem with multiple artists from Thailand. I can add other artists to my station, but then I get this error with others. The ones I can remember off the top of my head are SBFIVE, and PP Krit.

0 Kudos

Jay8
Local Performer

Ive had the same issue with certain songs and artists too. Latest examples being SadAlex(artist) and Miku by Anamanaguchi

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MirandaZ @Jay8. 👋

Thanks for sharing those artists. I've passed this along to our curation team for further review. 🎧