cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Error When Adding Variety or Starting New Station

Lexi_Paradise
Local Performer

Im trying to add Tom cardy or his songs to a personal playlist and keep getting a "technical difficulties" error. His artist icon and songs show up when searched and i am able to play songs with ads from him just fine but cant add to a station at all. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
171 Replies

ToasterForker
Local Performer

I have had a similar problem with being unable to create a station nor "add variety" to previously created stations from the artists "Andrey Vinogradov" and "Mcbaise"

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ToasterForker. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community!

I just checked and I'm able to click on the start station for both artists mentioned in your post.

Looks like the artist you mentioned, Andrey Vinogradov, is available to start a station. You can find that artist's profile here.

For the second artist, you can create a station as well here.

++

Just to confirm, you're unable to add songs as variety from both artists to existing stations, correct?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

Cardweezy
Local Performer

Happening to me as well. Trying to add Benjamin Dakota Rogers to variety.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @Cardweezy. 🤝

Edgeleader
Local Performer

Happening to me with Benjamin Tod.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Edgeleader Thanks for reporting this!

ShaeCD
Local Performer

Can't add songs or create a station from any of the songs from the Hell on Wheels TV show OST (such as Hell on Wheels Main Title)

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ShaeCD. 👋

Thanks for reporting this! I'm having some trouble locating the specific soundtrack for the TV show. 

Could you send over the link for the specific song / album? Is it this one?

Hell On Wheels - Main Theme (Single) by Geek Music

_500W_500H.jpg

Let me know. Appreciate your help with this one. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Quitabug8699
Local Performer

Help!? Having the same issue and I keep getting dropped by support. I also can't seem to add the artists list to this post. 😞

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Quitabug8699. 👋

Thanks for your post.

Could you try sharing the artist name / song in your next post?

Let me know, and I can report this. If that doesn't work, I can have our team email you to gather those details. 🎧

0 Kudos

Cardweezy
Local Performer

Do you all do anything with this information, or are you just here to make us feel like we're accomplishing something?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Cardweezy. 👋

Sorry for any confusion. 

This information is reported directly to our curation team by the community moderators, on your behalf. However, the moderators aren't given a timeline or ETA by the team, but you can rest assured all information is reported to the appropriate party.

If you notice any artists, albums, songs missing from our collection, you can post those here and they are also reported to curation: Music Suggestions

I hope this helps clarify. Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with. 🎧

0 Kudos

Scoots99
Underground

Having the same issue with these artists

IRyS

Takanashi Kiara

Nanashi Mumei 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Scoots99. 👋

Thanks so much for posting!

I've gone ahead and shared this with our curation team for you. 🎧

0 Kudos

Underground

Been trying to add some songs to variety with unexpected errors, so I decided I'd just make a new station from them. Only problem is when I try to it either gives me an error or says it's "unavailable for station listening." Yet I can just listen to the song on it's own just fine. What gives?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @121681350. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this.

Could you provide more details about what you're experiencing? I'd like to pass this information along to our curation team on your behalf.

What is the name of the song / artist?

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

Underground

The song was "Gunslinger" by Michael Salvatori, Skye Lewin, Rotem Maov & Pieter Schlosser. I either get "an unexpected error has occurred" or "this song isn't available for station listening", but I can play it on its own just fine. 

Also it's not just adding them as variety, I can't use the song to start its own station with. 

mod edit: merged comments

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for providing those details, @121681350. I've gone ahead and reported this over to our curation team on your behalf. We appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

0 Kudos

Underground

Is there any reason these songs (the whole album there is like that) can be played manually but not made into a station?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs or albums that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions, @121681350

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. In the meantime, I've passed your feedback along to the team that handles our music collection so they can look deeper into this. 

Feel free to share any other content that you come across where this issue pops up. We pass these over to curation on the behalf of the folks who report it. 

I hope this helps. 🎧

0 Kudos