cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Random Songs Added to My Thumbs Up Playlist

fosgate3
Underground

Nothing you wrote works. I have Pandora Premium and there are songs in "My Thumbs Up" playlist that I want removed but there doesn't seem to be a way to remove them. I have no idea how some of the songs got on the list as I never heard of them before.

In simplistic terms, how do I remove songs from the "My Thumbs Up" playlist on a Samsung Note 10+5G? It should not be this difficult.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @fosgate3. 👋

I moved your post over to a separate thread as this sounds like a different issue: Android: Random Songs Added to My Thumbs Up Playlist

Would you mind providing a couple more details? I'd like to share this with our engineering team as we have an internal ticket open regarding this issue.

• Could you share a couple examples of the songs you've noticed? If you're able to post a screenshot of some examples, this would be helpful to share with them.
  • Also, are the songs still being added to your My Thumbs Up playlist?
  • Is it a large amount of songs?

++

Editing your My Thumbs Up Playlist:

Go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you'd like to edit. 

To delete songs or to make any other changes to your playlist:

• Tap the Edit icon below the album art.
    • To remove songs scroll down and press ( - ) iOS or ( X ) Android to the left of the songs you would like to remove or swipe the track name left.
    • To adjust the order of your playlist, hold and drag the list icon on the right of the track title to the desired position.
    • To rename your playlist, tap the current name.
  • Tap Done (iOS) or Save (Android) to close out and save your changes. 

Let me know if you're able to edit using those steps. Thanks so much for reporting this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos