cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Scrolling Jumps Back to Beginning Unprompted

desireee
Local Performer

So two updates ago when scrolling through the list of different stations like new music or mood stations it keeps reverting back to the beginning of the list while I am scrolling. I sent an email to support and even gave them a suggestion to fix the coding cause why not. The answer I received back said to clear my app data. Smh. I know they are just doing their job and they don't know me and that I am not an idiot especially when it comes to basic device functions and that I'm extremely ocd and clear the app data constantly on most of the apps on my phone but is there anyone else who can actually fix this problem because it is not my phone. Actually it may be my phone but Support didn't ask me anything about the model or brand or nothing. Anybody????

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @desireee. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about your experience. It sounds like you've already run through some standard troubleshooting prior to contacting us: Android Troubleshooting

Based on your message, it also sounds like the list is long when browsing and it reverts back to the very top once you get to a certain point. I do see that you have an open support ticket with our team, however, I can report this from my end for you. 

Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for your help with this. Let us know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos