cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Unable to download offline content

Kic33
Local Performer

My account will not play songs offline.  It will play stations,  but when i downloafs songs or albums...  my indicator stays in a circle like the download is qued but never completes the download.  I can download any station i want, but CAN NOT DO A SONG!!!!!!!!  what good is a premium account if i cant pick my songs offline?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
21 Replies

MHedge1
Local Performer

I can no longer download any stations or songs,  I've had premium for a long time.  I've had more than ten stations downloaded,  they're all gone except one.  Can't download anything.  I have 6 gigs of memory! I use offline mode often! PLEASE HELP, PLEASE FIX! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MHedge1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Unable to download offline content

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the following troubleshooting steps:

If it doesn't appear to be storage related, I'd recommend disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

To do that from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode off, and confirm that you'd like to remove the content from your device.
  3. Toggle Offline Mode on again, to reset the download process.
  4. Keep the Pandora app in the foreground of your device while your offline stations re-download.

If you continue to have trouble, please send over a screenshot showing the status of the downloads:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Next select Offline. You should now be able to view a progress bar indicating the current download status.
  3. Take a screenshot of what you see here and attach it to your direct reply to this email.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos