cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Unable to remove a downloaded playlist

spchamp
Local Performer

My Android tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4, model SM-T307U. I've updated to the latest Pandora app release for this platform.

I've downloaded a playlist of some 300+ songs. When I try to remove the downloads now, it persisently fails to remove the downloads.

I've not seen this issue with all playlist on this device.

I don't want to try to re-download everything else, if only to remove this single playlist from the downloads. The tablet has limited internal storage space, other playlists now only available via streaming.

Will there be any updates for Pandora on this platform? This tablet offers Dolby Atmos support, in audio features. It's a decent quality of audio, even outside of the Poweramp app.

I'm not sure why the one playlist cannot be removed from the Pandora app's downloads.

The playlist, if it could be any quirk of this somehow: https://pandora.app.link/g6cgLZpWrrb

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spchamp You should be able to remove that playlist from your downloads by tapping on the Download icon (highlighted arrow that is pointing down).

If the playlist still doesn't remove from your Offline list, can you please send me screenshots of:

• the Download icon after you tap it to remove the playlist
  • the playlist still showing in your Offline list after tapping on that Download icon

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

spchamp
Local Performer

I'm afraid this web UI is not easy to work with on the tablet. I brushed the "Solved" button but it is not solved though.

I'll have to send the screen grabs to desktop and post from there, it's not working out in this Web UI in Firefox on Android/

0 Kudos