cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Listen to Pandora Without Downloading App

manilowmaniak
Local Performer

Although I do not listen to music all that often(I am a songwriter and listening to music actually messes with my writing),  I have always used Pandora as my "go to" source.   I recently upgraded my phone from a Blackberry(yes, you read that right) to an Android.  I NEVER use apps if possible.  Apps steal your personal info and they are not a good option.  You do not have to take my word on that.  I know people who make apps for major corporations and they are the ones that told me to stay away from them.  I used to listen to Pandora on my Blackberry without the necessity to download the app but now that I have an Android it is no longer possible.  I refuse to become part of this obsession the world has with apps.  Why can't Pandora offer a way of listening to the music by just going to their mobile site?  

3 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@manilowmaniak You should be able to go to Pandora's website and listen to your music directly from their site. When I first joined Pandora that is how I listened.

manilowmaniak
Local Performer

It is possible on a computer but not a phone.

0 Kudos

cepuppies
Local Performer

It use to allow to listen directly through website but now it is having the listeners get the app.  Grrr, not cool.

0 Kudos