cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collected songs show on all devices except Android

SlickSticksHD
Local Performer

Screenshot_20201119-112903_Pandora.jpg

Last night I added some new songs to my collection on my computer, i go to listen to them on my phone and the new songs weren't there, so I restart my app, and try going offline/online, still nothing. I logout and log back in and only 70 songs out of the 300 are on my mobile device. When I login to my computer all of my songs are still there. Please help! Would like my acc to be refreshed or some fix on my phone! Thanks you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SlickSticksHD Thanks for sharing your experience on the Community.

This might be two separate issues - I do see in your screenshot that your collection is currently sorted by Songs.

To clarify, are the tracks that you mentioned missing from your collection entirely?

Or are songs missing from customized playlists that you created?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

SlickSticksHD
Local Performer

Hey! Yep they're missing from my songs list.

I don't use stations, I use pandora for collecting and downloading songs, and I don't use playlists, just the collected song tab is all I use. I checked on my computer though and all my original song collections are still there, it's just limited on my phone for some reason, and when I open the app it gives me that error message.

I can still play the songs like in the picture I sent, I just don't have my 300+ ones from my computer and in the right order how they were.

Tried reinstalling, deleting the data in my settings, everything you can think of on mobile.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SlickSticksHD Thanks for following up.

Although I do know you are running into the Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available." issue, I ended up creating a new thread for you since you are also running into a separate issue.

In regards to the playlist is no longer available error, I have passed your feedback along to our engineers who are looking into that issue.

They have also requested I gather some additional information from you regarding the new issue you reported with songs missing from your collection.

Reproducing the issue:

Our engineers have enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

When you have time, can you please try and reproduce this issue? Try collecting songs once more from your computer, and make note of what the names of those songs are.

Then check your Android device to verify if those songs are missing as well.

Request for device information:

Can you send over a bit more info about your device as well?
  • Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝
0 Kudos