cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do changes to desktop change mobile app?

psdixon
Local Performer

Hi, 

If I broaden my radio station to "discovery" on my desktop does that change my mobile app as well?  Or do I need to make the change on my app?

Thanks!

Phillip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @psdixon. 👋

Whatever Mode you choose, make sure you continue to use your Thumbs 👍👎.

Thumbs will continue to influence your station regardless of what Mode you're listening in.

Also, if you Thumb using while listening to a Pandora Mode from the web or mobile app, your Thumbs will carry over to your other devices. In other words, if you give a Thumbs Up while listening in Newly Released mode on the web, your station will learn that you want more New Music on that station, and you should see more new music across all of your devices. So giving a Thumbs Up in Newly Released Mode will tell My Station to play more new music for you. As always, you have the ability to edit any unwanted Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down in your station details.

You can find out more about how modes work here

Hope this information is helpful. Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @psdixon. 👋

Whatever Mode you choose, make sure you continue to use your Thumbs 👍👎.

Thumbs will continue to influence your station regardless of what Mode you're listening in.

Also, if you Thumb using while listening to a Pandora Mode from the web or mobile app, your Thumbs will carry over to your other devices. In other words, if you give a Thumbs Up while listening in Newly Released mode on the web, your station will learn that you want more New Music on that station, and you should see more new music across all of your devices. So giving a Thumbs Up in Newly Released Mode will tell My Station to play more new music for you. As always, you have the ability to edit any unwanted Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down in your station details.

You can find out more about how modes work here

Hope this information is helpful. Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos