cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: 99002

Jcockell
Local Performer

I followed the suggestions to fix the 99002 error.  I cleared my cache. Data, did the. Battery optimization, and everything else but it still pops up.  How do I get my Playlist back?  I can handle the annoying pop up but have a ton of Playlist I need back 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jcockell. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this error message. Sounds like you've already run through the standard troubleshooting steps for Android devices. Thanks so much for trying those out.

We have received reports about this issue via email. Our engineering team is currently working on this. I'd like to pass along your information and feedback. Would you mind providing the following?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Appreciate your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Jcockell
Local Performer

Keep in mind i have had zero problems in 5 years until now.

Model sm986u

Verizon 

Version 2009.1

• Yes connected but happens either connected to wifi and not

The other thing it happens when I thumbs up a song every time.  Not sure if my catalog of music is full?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jcockell Thank you for sharing those details - I've pass this along to our engineering team.

Hoping I'll have an update to share with you soon. Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos